Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Red Wing boots, made to kick ass.

Most know me, as the Converse or Doc Martin guy, since I have not left my house, for the past twenty years, without my beloved high-top Chucks or my 80's era Docs.

A recent foot injury had forced me into exploring different shoe brands, because I needed something that was actually comfortable and supporting, to my aching ankle and foot.

I came across Red Wing Shoes. They look cool, the company has been in business for over a century and as an added bonus, the boots are hand made, in the USA.
They come with a life time warranty on the top leather part, free shoe laces for life and re-soling them will run you $80.
They are super comfortable.

Granted, they offer a cheaper Chinese version, don't buy them, just man up and do the right thing.
I believe that the American workforce should support the American workforce, while we still have one.






Hank approved

3 comments: